Saturday, March 05, 2005
*3rd date*
yeah indeed it's our 3rd date.. once again, was me who asked him out.. =x this pig overslept.. was supposed to go bv band in the morning, but in the end nv.. slp until I sms him.. then planned to meet at 4.. but in the end.. he was late.. 4:45 then reach.. the 2nd time that I had to wait for him.. -.-''' yeah.. we met at ps, wanted to catch a movie.. I wanna watch 'Hitch', but when we were at the ticket booth, there is a long quene, n most of the time slot for the movie r selling fast(means only left 1st 3 rows kind) So in the end, we decide to walk to cineleisure n try our luck there.. same thing, long quene.. but we decide to watch others if we cant watch 'Hitch'.. But then all the shows only left single seating.. so sad.. =( Both of us were walking under damn hot sun.. He kept complaining that he is going to melt.. haha.. me too.. tired sia.. but if dun watch movie then veri sian loh.. so he suggested to go suntec n try.. haha.. in the end, also same case.. then I told him juz settle down n watch any show that have seats la.. confirm cannot get gd seats de ma.. can watch can le ma.. haha.. then finally we went to marina sq n watch 'A series of unfortunate events' starring Jim Carrey.. It's a nice show.. I thought Jim Carrey suppose to act gd person, but he was a bad person in the movie.. but overall the show was damn cool la..
After movie, we dunno to do wat.. so walk walk from suntec to mrt.. but then it's only 9 plus.. so I told him I dun wanna go home so early.. then I suggested that we go some cafe to sit down n chat chat loh.. then we walk to raffles city's starbucks(but full house), then went to delifrance.. we only sat for 15 mins then they r closing le.. so no fun.. I cant get him to talk much also.. I juz kept drinking.. *shy shy* there r so much times that I wanna ask him abt us.. but I juz cannot bring myself to ask him anything.. haiz.. miss a chance again.. surprisingly this time, he sent me home without asking me whether I need him to send me home or not.. he juz say nvm I send u home then push me to walk to my mrt.. throughout the ride.. he also nv talk much to me.. =( that toot guy.. haiz.. juz kept playing with my hp's game.. then when I ask him y u wanna send me home.. coz seriously I dun need anybody to send me home ma.. coz it's only 10 plus nia.. then he ask me y ask this qn.. aiya juz send loh, anyway got train concession ma.. this toot guy again.. haiz.. dunno how to hint him also lah.. -.-''' but still I enjoyed myself.. =p
11:40 pm by *- icepiano