Friday, May 27, 2005
YEAH~!! I got my license.. I can officially drive on the roads.. Lol.. The license I've been waiting for so long.. Didnt expect I could pass in 1st attempt.. Coz there were too many things that crop up that I think it will not be easy for me to pass then.. I saw the tester kept striking on the piece of paper which was suppose to tbe the test checklist.. warm up session b4 the test was all rite.. everything was pretty smooth.. but didnt knoe real test so nervous.. strike kerb when i was doing my parallel parking.. sian.. then on the rd got many times i didnt drive that well.. tried to check blindspots as many times as possible.. and tried to focus on the rd.. but then at certain times I couldnt turn in time.. then cause demerit points there loh.. incorrect positioning, late braking n everything.. went back to the de brief office n the tester keep warning me abt my careless driving.. but in the end I got 14 demerit point.. which is a PASS! more than 18 is fail le ma.. *poof.. heng ah.. on the verge of failing le leh.. 1 more blindspot n I die.. all rite.. pretty happy actually.. but will not change much in my life even though I got the license..
met bei after that n went to take a look at the flowers.. but sad to say that the florist is no longer there.. veri woo loo shopping centre where got florist sia.. then in the end wasted trip.. went to eat.. shi n liang met us up.. then come ian.. nerd met us later.. haha.. we were chatting @ coffee bean then nerd appear.. wearing a light blue shirt.. veri shuai~ lol.. 1st time seeing him wearing that.. he say coz I say nv see him wear b4 then he wear.. hee.. seriously.. veri veri shuai~ then after that we go see lido got any movie to watch but dun have.. then met them up again to bugis.. walk ard n found a flower shop there.. took quite a long time to decide on wat flowers to get for the conductors.. in the end we only settled yusri's flower.. a big bouquet of sunflower.. went to mos to eat then go home le.. so early.. dear send me home.. in the end we sat somewhere near my house n chat.. glad that he opened up n tell me lots of stuffs juz now.. bring my understanding of him into the next level.. how I wished time could juz stop at that moment.. to let me spend more time with him.. haha.. well.. initially was veri sian when we could have time alone.. but after that Im contented le.. even if it's juz a min with him.. I will be happy.. =)
11:58 pm by *- icepiano