Tuesday, July 05, 2005
damn sian today.. was considered absent today as my fren did not helped me sign in.. dunno y he didnt.. nv asked him also.. coz all along he has been signing in for me without complaining n everything.. I shouldnt be so bad by demanding him to sign in for me ma.. prob he didnt go sch today ba.. -.-''' haiz no choice.. by the time I reach sch I cant sign in le(went sch pretty late also).. kena say by dear.. make me more sian.. anyway go sch also sian, alone.. nv like that feeling.. since it's alone, y cant I juz do my proj at home ma.. waste of time to travel to sch.. sucky system.. so anyway I went to sch after all.. stayed in the atrium.. was doing my proj of coz.. didnt quite really waste my time off.. at least I was able to attach sound to my playlist section, n was able to play the sound out.. tried to debug n link the main pages up.. wasnt successful in the beginning.. then after several checkings, it was able to run.. have a sense of satisfaction after all..
left sch abt 4.30.. then reach interchange.. guess who I saw.. noorma.. my sec sch buddy.. wow.. so long nv contact her le.. she didnt change.. still in yjc.. stressed up with sch work la.. then we chatted abt the past, our class peeps, esp 2e2.. hope to have a gathering soon.. miss 2e2 peeps so much.. if time could turn back huh.. haha.. yea.. anyway suddenly juz feel that Im drifted much away from my sec sch fren.. dun say those whom Im not that close with la.. those Im close with like angie, aqid n cc.. it's also been a long time I have gathered with them.. as for ning jia ma, also nv seen them for quite sometime.. they nv called me out.. even when they did, I was busy.. well.. maybe becoz after I got bf le, then seldom asked them out ba.. coz in the past, Im the one who will ask them out once Im free or wat.. now I nv le ma.. so prob they thought Im busy, so also nv asked me out loh.. nvm la.. it's always like this.. u gain n lose sth.. not say lose la.. juz sort of like drifting away that kind.. Im not regretting or wat so ever.. at least Im happy now..
yea anyway on the way home was caught by some survey takers.. hmm.. abt skin de.. then intro me to this facial guasa.. eh.. sounds interesting.. they offered me free guasa.. n will be tml.. yeah.. no harm trying actually.. but going alone leh.. somehow or rather also abit scare la.. but nvm.. got to get prepared with watever they will wanna do.. like promoting their products to me.. I got to stay firm n not buy(unless there's a need) all rite.. anyway.. shouldnt be a problem la.. see how's the guasa tml.. =)
11:28 pm by *- icepiano