<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 25, 2005


hmm.. m boring now.. so thought of blogging then.. eh.. blog abt wat leh?

all rite, got band today.. was quite late coz met xiang, bei, hao n eliz.. eliz was late..
today trumpet section veri strong.. a couple of ppl overblow.. there is one young guy who played quite well.. went to ask him where he's from.. uh huh, st gabriel de wor.. sec3 only leh.. wah wah.. the other was a malay guy, didnt went up to intro yet.. yup.. he was the one who overblow.. that izzat sat beside him also overblow(becoz that guy play louder than him, he wanna play louder)
meeting today on the issue abt band fund.. $$ again.. all rite.. the committee had been pressing for band fund ever since the day I stepped into this band.. ok.. imagine how much I owe, $110 I guess.. godness, where m I going to get the $$ man.. planned to pay $10 every band prac, to lessen my burden in paying the $110 in one shot.. $10 a month of band fund is actually alot.. but no choice, coz we r in a society band, not sch band.. the $$ r not juz for maintanance, also for organization of activities or concerts.. sws is not rich loh.. well, but there r also some ppl who had nv pay band fund at all! hmm I guess the ppl knoe who they r la.. so juz now mr tan said if these ppl r not paying soon(in 2 weeks or 1 mth time), they will be asked to leave the band at once.. well.. it's not a bad idea la.. coz some ppl juz dun have the discipline to pay up, or some juz cant be bothered.. well.. if they wanna stay in this band, they juz gotta pay la.. it will be fair this way ma.. for those who had paid up..

went orchard to chill out with bei, shi, ian n eliz.. eliz left earlier.. the rest of us went shopping.. we girls were looking for heels, so went to charles n keith to take a look.. got a few nice pairs, but dun look nice on me when I wear them(my leg is big.. haiz) then in the end tried many pairs, n ended up not buying any.. after which went to coffee club @ wisma n drink coffee.. yea, we chat.. chat alot.. almost didnt wan to go home.. haha.. no la.. juz chat abt pretty interesting stuffs.. yeah.. got to knoe more stuffs also.. was not veri shock but was surprised.. anyway.. 1 sentence - nv judge a book by its cover..

Ooo already 4am le n Im not sleeping.. actually waiting for dear's msg.. he is in sp band camp now.. 4 days.. hmm.. I guessed he is talking or playing with his frenz ba.. anyway I think next few days will be veri boring for me.. haiz.. got to work tml.. sian.. but for the sake of $$.. I will work.. have to chiong work after my final report done.. have to earn more during this holi.. partly for saving purposes, others will be for spending of coz.. I have so much to buy with so little $$.. veri ke lian leh.. sad thing.. well.. nvm.. work harder ba.. gambette..! =)



3:51 am by *- icepiano