Friday, August 12, 2005
all rite.. many things happened recently.. chaos everywhere.. band is falling apart becoz of some incidents.. (wat r the incidents? I shall not elaborate) I shall now say my comments..
I think being the neutral party in this whole incident.. prob I hope I would not say anything that will offend any1.. it's juz my views.. whoever who is not happy.. u see the X button on the top right hand corner? yeah, juz click on it n the window will close..
ok.. firstly.. every1 who is involved is wrong in their ways.. y cant every1 juz admit it n peace out? y every1 wanna go find fault with one another n pointing fingers at one another? if every1 is going to keep their stand, I believe this matter will NEVER be resolved.. now wat? causing chaos in the band? it's understood that there will be some1 out there in the band who does not like some1 in the band too.. if there is any unhappiness, juz talk it out.. no need to go n bad mouth or do funny things to ppl's blog.. it's juz being childish.. there will be more funny topics coming up.. wat's more.. look at the words some ppl had used in tagging.. using annoymous names to tag ppl.. uses words that reflect the immaturity.. if u r not happy with whoever person, tag with ur own name la.. scare to use ur name? then dun bother to tag.. is super childish.. total nonsense.. see liao I laughed.. I was thinking: still got ppl uses such stupid ways to say ppl back? omg.. u not happy with wat the person said in his blog? tell him la.. I also dun agree him using harsh words.. I told him.. but at least he admits.. not like those who tag.. n 1 thing.. if u tagged abt me n bei.. hey there.. wat's wrong with u? r u unhappy with the both of us too? if so.. come n tell us.. dun do silly acts like tagging on ppl's blog n insult us.. it's not acceptable.. Im trying to be tolerant.. dun wan to cause so much troubles.. but seeing fengnan is defending me now.. I think I should also defend myself.. no matter whoever u r out there who had tagged on the tagboard, if u dare to admit who u r.. I guess that will save us another trouble of finding out who u r.. cowards.. there will be ways to find out.. if dun dare to write ur name.. dun tag!!
whoever out there who threatened to quit band.. juz quit! u may think the youth band isnt that great enough to keep u, u can leave.. juz dun cause anymore chaos to this band can? I dun wish to see this band falling apart.. being the 1st batch members.. I have so much feelings towards this band.. I see its birth.. U think I bear to let it fall apart? No1 wants it too.. so can ppl be more considerate.. think for every1.. this band is kind enough to accept any1 from anywhere as long as they have the passion n commitment to music and band.. of coz there r ppl who will also complain that we sux coz we have all kinds of players.. we dun have audition.. that's y no matter whether u r gd or bad.. u can join.. but if u think u cant play.. u r making noise to the band.. I beg u to leave.. I admire ppl who cant play yet they r hardworking to improve themselves.. but how many ppl out there is? I admit Im not hardworking.. I dun prac.. but at least I knoe where I stand n not boasting ard saying Im great.. even if u r great.. dun need to boast too.. knoe ur limits.. u r great to wat extend? if u r the spore best blah blah player.. then fine.. I got nth to say la..
I simply juz cant stand the sight of all the arguements ard.. initially I thought since Im not involved.. y not I juz keep quiet n not bother.. but things happened to this stage.. I knoe I had so much to comment so I think I should say sth too.. now I understand y there is no world peace.. there will NEVER be peace..
2:51 pm by *- icepiano