<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, August 08, 2005


hmm.. I think Im going to run out of $$ soon too.. I still owe band funds $60.. music theory from mr png.. think will cost ard $170.. including exams n 8 lessons.. grade 5.. pretty worth it.. hmm.. prob can get sponsor from my mom for the music theory thingy.. coz she did promise to support me getting a proper cert for music.. yeah.. so left with $60 to worry.. nono.. I still got $150 hair treatment @ jean yip that I have not pay up.. $150 facial @ modern beauty.. total $360.. coming up still got presents for bei n dear bday.. gotta work veri hard these 2 mths, before the next sch semester starts.. hopefully can earn at least $500 lo.. then the rest can save up.. if got extra.. prob I can go shopping.. haiz.. I juz got so many things in my mind that I wanna buy.. the list juz add up.. wonder when I can finish shopping the whole list..
my dad always say: wat u earn is nv enough for u to spend..
haiz.. u think I wan meh.. if not all the stupid insurance thingy.. saving plan.. I wouldnt have to worry so much.. 25 yrs lo.. -.-''' well.. look at the bright side.. I will save up quite an amount when Im 40 plus.. still not so bad la.. prob coz now I need $$.. that's y $100 a month that has to go to the insurance pierce my heart ah.. but I always comfort myself.. these $$ is mine.. Im going to get 25 yrs later.. or I can get 75% back every yr.. hmm still not so bad ba.. but I wonder.. if I gotta stop working anytime.. where on earth will I have $100 to pay the insurance company every mth sia.. haiz.. somemore my pocket money is daily basis kind.. If I go out then got $$ to take.. if not, I get 0.. all rite.. this rule was set by my dad.. I cant change the rules.. but my dad is veri gd to me le.. gives me $10 per day.. used to be $6 for half day, $12 for full day.. but I told him to standardise.. if not veri ma fan ah.. then he still pays for my phone bills n transport fee.. Im lucky enough le lo.. I still work eh.. Y I dun have enough $$ to spend.. omg.. I think I need to reflect on my spending.. I cant keep this going man.. I NEED TO SAVE!!! haiz.. haven been shopping for 2 mths n I still have not enough $$.. damn it.. I need some1 to control me..

diaox.. today's topic was abt bitching.. all rite.. seen shi n ian blog.. shi one was funny.. ian one was pretty sarcastic.. well.. sometimes some bitching is all rite.. but overdoing aint a gd thing.. something r meant to keep to ourselves ah.. u knoe I knoe that kind can liao.. much often misunderstanding starts from blogging.. I think I seen quite a few cases.. but none was on me.. it's true that we gotta be careful of wat we say in our blog.. but blog is a open thingy.. owners do have their rights to voice out.. hmm.. prob to a certain extend ba.. haiz.. watever.. cant be bother.. I only knoe wat I say has nth to go against with any1.. I dun use blog to come n gossip.. wat I say is how I feel.. if any1 who read it is not happy.. sorry.. it's juz my thought.. I think I have the right to have my thoughts ba.. I dun think any1 has a reason to stop or anything.. unless is a direct shooting.. aiya.. dun go any further.. sound so serious.. -.-''' anyway.. I dun think it's possible to stop this kind of thingy to happen.. coz since this blog was set up.. there's nth much we can do isnt it..



12:31 am by *- icepiano