<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 09, 2005


*smiles*
yippee.. got to see the fireworks today.. it was national day today.. went to work in the morning.. there were alot of ppl.. busy day.. then went home n prepare to meet dear..
he promised me to acc me see fireworks today.. Im so happy.. looking forward to this day..
I knoe he is enthusiatic abt NDP, n I knoe he wants to catch NDP on the tv..
this yr NDP was abit different from the past yrs.. Jiaxian was involved in this yr NDP..
haa.. right marker of the guard of honor of airforce.. sounds cool huh? pretty lucky for him..
yup.. didnt get to see him when we were waiting at esplanade.. saw a few marching contigent march through but not the GOH.. too bad.. saw the parachutes flying down.. cool..
saw the soldier's tanker driving into the parade sq.. saw the helicopters flying over right on top of my head with our spore flag.. saw the planes doing stunts in the sky.. spectacular man.. 1st time in my life seeing these live.. cool.. haha.. yeah.. waited quite long for the fireworks.. esplanade was crowded with ppl.. every1's waiting for the fireworks..
yup.. finally fireworks starts at ard 8plus.. every1 cheered.. the fireworks were beautiful..
they were divided into 3 sets.. the finale one was damn beautiful.. I love that firework that falls like rain.. it's like seeing golden stars falling from the sky.. whoo~

dear.. u knoe how happy I was to catch the fireworks with u.. sorry for being selfish to ask u to come along even though I knoe u dun really wan to.. but Im glad that u are willing to give up NDP juz for the sake for accompanying me today.. n thanx so much for ur sweet testimonial.. u r always so gd to me.. Im seriously touched.. though it only had been a short period of time with u.. but everyday has been a memorable n happy day to me too.. Im also willing to sacrifice anything juz to make u feel happy.. do u knoe that ur smile n laughter had bring much joy n happiness in my life? hee.. so muz smile n laugh often wor.. =)
got so much to say to u.. but everytime see u, I will become forgot wat was it that I wanna say.. haa.. like some shy reaction.. dun worry.. I wont treat this as a medium to transmit watever I wanna say.. it will only be a tool to enhance our communication.. haha.. no la.. I will juz write my thoughts.. juz love ya more n more after each day.. see la.. not I cast gong tau on u.. is u cast on me le la.. =p



11:42 pm by *- icepiano