<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 28, 2005


finally done with the blog..

hmm.. 1st time using adobe to design this layout.. although there were not much difference from the previous one I had.. hmm.. but at least this 1 is solely designed by me.. *shhh* html codes r abstracted from the previous one too..

all rite.. for this layout, I had used the adobe brushes that I had downloaded.. all prints use brushes.. no effects or any others stuffs added in.. still new to this photoshop.. hopefully I can come out with more beautiful designs.. do stay tune..

too bored during holidays le.. so trying to find smt to do.. finally dear finishes his exam tml.. so worried for him.. tml's paper gotta be a tough one for him.. hope he can pass.. after his exams can meet him more often le..

well as for the chalet thingy.. it's gotta be 7-9 oct.. had many changes in between.. fatt can get downtown east at a cheaper price for 2.. but the slots were taken up.. too bad.. after all we still gotta get costa sands one.. hope it's gotta be the final one.. going to book tml after I got my pay.. wonder how much will I get.. worked everday for the past month.. for the sake of earning more some reasons.. but.. aiya.. now no need le.. I can spend more on my shopping then.. juz hope I get enough to spend then..



2:44 am by *- icepiano