<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 02, 2005
SP IBM Concert

the 1st ibm concert that Im going.. held at sp convention centre..

*steps into the convention centre*

whoo~ nice.. it's way nicer than np's convention centre.. hmm though it's smaller than np's convention centre.. but the feel is different.. U can feel that u r going into a 'real' convention centre.. not like NP.. is as if u r going into a sch hall.. the sound projected was pretty gd.. there is balance in the band.. u hear them in tune.. u see them playing together.. u hear the gd music that was played.. everything seems so great..
nerd was sitting in the middle.. 11 tubas.. wah.. 1 of the biggest section in the band.. haha.. shiok huh.. he cut his hair again.. haa.. only concert coming then he will cut.. that time MD also.. hmm.. indeed he look nicer in abit of spike that kinda hair.. smart n suave.. haha..

after his concert, we went to 24 hrs coffee shop at clementi to eat.. 1st time seeing band members being so united.. sitting together in 1 whole big stretch of tables.. guess abt 10 tables or more.. haa.. I bet I wont get to see this scenario in youth band anyway.. NEVER I mean.. not in the past, neither will that happen in future.. haiz.. anyway I enjoyed the concert.. the freshies were gd too.. they played well.. sudden urge to be in this band.. too bad Im not a sp student.. sad =(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

saw superstar on tv when was at the coffee shop.. hmm.. who's the winner? I wondered.. argh.. the result's out.. the blind man won.. hmm not say I biased.. but it's true that his singing wasnt that great.. kelly was better.. but she lost in popularity.. no choice.. uncles n aunties support the blind man.. call like crazy.. in the end the voting result was that the blind man won by half of the votings.. cool.. nth to comment.. superstar is juz lame..



1:58 am by *- icepiano