Sunday, September 18, 2005
today was fulfilling for me.. hmm let's see wat I have done today..
family lunch @ spore recreation club at padangit was my grandparents bday.. as usual, my uncle reserved table for abt 15 ppl.. hmm yeah.. lunch was 'dim sum'.. initially thought it would be some yummy gd food that will be delicious.. in the end wat were served were mostly 'dim sum' dishes.. I saw the menu.. It was suppose to be ala carte lunch.. but dishes on the menu were mainly 'dim sum' stuffs.. eaten not much, but it was filling enough.. hmm it's not cheap to eat at such place anyway..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
lantern festival @ chinese gardentoday is the eve of the mooncake festival(lantern festival).. there is an lighting exbition held at the chinese garden.. this yr's theme was the
'Safari'.. shi n I planned to go on together with our dearie.. suppose to meet shi n liang at 6pm at chi garden mrt.. they were late.. so me n dear went in 1st..
it was still early then.. no lights on the animals yet.. nothing pretty nice to see yet.. we walked ard the garden, took a couple of pictures.. the sky became darker soon after.. the lights on the animals shone brightly.. nice view.. lucky dear got bring his digi cam.. haa.. he kept taking pictures.. choose those nicest ones to take.. he also kept asking me to take pictures with the animals.. (eh sound like Im the model.. haha..) he has not upload the pictures.. Im waiting too.. haha.. I will upload them once I got them.. got a couple of nice ones la.. but we did not take candid shots like wat shi n liang did.. funny couple.. haha..
hmm.. too bad today nv play with the lanterns.. ehh not I dun wanna play.. is play also muz see place n mood ma.. haha.. I not small kid anymore le, so I wont wan to carry a lantern walking ard.. but when I wanna play, there was no fire to light up the candles.. no time also.. coz shi n liang met us up after our 'free time' strolling the garden..
(free time = zhi you huo dong)
nv enjoyed lantern festival as much as today.. hmm maybe becoz got dear's company ba.. how I wish time can juz slow down, at least let me play lantern.. be romantic abit ma.. haha..
*oppz*our time spent together always goes on so fast that I really wished that time can juz pause for that moment.. hmm.. juz awhile only n I starts to miss him.. haa..
*yawns* walked too much today, m exhausted le.. going to have a nice slp soon.. sweet dreams tonite..
*winks*
12:58 am by *- icepiano