Saturday, October 15, 2005
finally.. My laptop is well again..
right.. wat happen to my laptop then?
ok.. ever since dunno when.. my laptop goes crazy.. sometimes can do this sometimes cannot do that.. then after chalet, the laptop went totally crazy.. I cant go internet n surf.. I cant open my window media player n other programs.. I cant do a proper shut down.. the laptop is out of my control.. so.. to solve the problem, I decided to bring it to the technician to have it reformated.. not in sch, but to some shop that repairs com for u.. sch service is bad n slow.. so I think I would rather pay abit more to enjoy a better service n a gd gurantee..
but but... after reformat, my D drive is gone.. only left with a C drive.. n wat I thought was:
"Oh my god.. like that I got lesser space to store my stuffs.. Oh no.. How? My songs, my files, etc.. where can I store them?"dear told me:
"u actually need to partition the drives if u wan 2 drives.. coz by default is 1 drive, u partition it to divide the space into 2 drive so that next time u can only reformat 1 drive n not all.. is like 1 into 2.. not 1 of 1.."
right.. sian.. so in the end.. I got no D drive le loh.. dear say if partition, gotta reformat loh.. sian.. so I decided not la.. hopefully this bloody laptop dun give me anymore prob..
so many days nv update my blog le.. ok.. gotta start updating.. I will keep the dates.. if wanna refer, continue to scroll down ba.. cheers..
6:40 pm by *- icepiano