Monday, October 10, 2005
sad.. today wasnt the day.. right.. monday blues ok..
I dun wanna explain things in detail.. anyway it's over le.. haa.. I juz come in n update it.. coz anyway at least I keep a record of my life..
anyway today was suppose to go out with dear la.. seriously wasnt a gd day to go out.. but wanna somehow celebrate his bday.. so met out today.. but today aint a happy day.. I guess I mess up the whole day.. gave him a total sian look.. ignoring him.. well I guess he aint feeling gd either.. but I didnt wan to talk it out with him then.. knew that both of us will get agitated then..
however the matter was resolved eventually.. guess it was juz a little misunderstandings n some mindset contradicting our thoughts.. everything is fine now.. m glad he wasnt that angry after all.. glad I could take it easy after that too.. tml his bday le.. looking forward to morning's k box..
11:16 pm by *- icepiano