Tuesday, October 18, 2005
sentosa outing.. people involved: jiaxian, jianxiang, yueyuan, bei, eliz, dear n me..
weather wasnt great.. no sun.. sad..
tried to check in early.. seen the room.. abit disappointed.. haha.. coz abit small..
I thought sentosa costa sands is pretty classy de.. but then.. too bad la.. it wasnt as wat I thought it was suppose to be.. somemore the place is undergoing renovation..
planned to have steamboat with dear.. but the room has some smoke detector or smt.. so not allow to have steamboat lo.. wasted all our food.. bring along liao cannot eat.. sian..
we went palawan beach n play.. well we cant play volleyball well.. most of the time we r picking up the ball instead of hitting it.. in the end we found another grp of ppl to play captain ball with us.. those guys look pretty young.. guess is ard sec3 or 4.. kena trashed.. haha..
then swam to platform there n sun tan.. Whoo~ the sun recovered at ard 4pm.. pretty strong n blazing.. shiok sia, lying down n tan.. I wanna continue tanning man..
take a shot b4 leaving sentosa..
say cheeze! hee.. =p
10:42 am by *- icepiano