Thursday, November 24, 2005
haa.. haven been blogging for some time.. recently m obessed with maple..
online time = maple
that's y I dun come in n blog that often..
let's see.. I have another 2 more hrs to my next lesson..
looking at the time now.. 2.18pm
today lessons are lame..
1 hr tutorial, 1 lecture in the morning at 9am..
11am - 4pm = 5 hrs break
4pm - 6pm - 2 hrs of prac (all of them are of the same modules)
right.. cant they juz put the lessons together.. waste my time..
I was late for morning lesson.. I reached at 9.45am..
teacher was gd.. marked my attendance..
he is a nice chap.. haha.. that's y I cant be bother to take cab even though I knoe Im late..
should have brought the adobe cd along.. at least I can play along wit it..
didnt expect that our wisp proj could finish its discussion so soon..
topic: prejudges and discrimnationinitial sterotype identified: transversite
try to find information from the net.. in the end guess wat I got..?
porn......
diaoz..
so in the end, our grp mates also decided to change idea..
2nd sterotype identify: indian smell..
stupid module with stupid assignments.. got to act out watever sterotype that we have identify..
what's more when ur teacher only inform u that u have to do this n that last week? sian..
no choice.. tml is the role play day le.. siansation..
2:17 pm by *- icepiano