Tuesday, December 13, 2005
I HATE SCH I HATE SCH I HATE SCH!!!I swear I nv touch IT stuffs anymore..
I said I swear.. I dunno if I can..
but seriously.. Im sick n tired of it..
I hate it to the core..
I rather memorise theory, I rather memorise formulas..
than finding out n figuring the codes that has to create a program out..
Im not cut of to be a IT student..
I juz hate IT..
I feel so helpless now..
ppl got attachment.. they r more advanced than me..
they did the assignment within their fingers tip..
they no need to listen to lecture also can understand the coding..
but me?
dun listen die..
listen also die..
wat's the point..
let me juz finish this freaking damn semester once n for all..
I wanna say bye bye to IT..
haiz.. feel so helpless..
I need motivation n strength..
God.. which ever who ever it is from anywhere..
pls pls.. help me..
I nv felt so helpless b4.. (in sch work)
at least.. guide me.. I dun need ans right infront of me..
I juz need guidance.. how to do it..
at least better than now.. my mind is totally blank..
watever it is.. 3 more days to deadline.. I wonder..
can 'we' finish the assignment..?
haiz..
12:02 pm by *- icepiano