Friday, December 23, 2005
[R]andom [T]houghts-------------------------Suppose to slp now.. but Im still so awake..
tml got to work from 9am-5pm..
xmas is coming but I dun feel any xmas mood at all..
sad =(
2 week of holidays seems long yet is short..
hmm life getting pretty boring nowadays..
cant seems to find any excitement or new stuffs to enjoy..
hmm I thought:
life is meaningless when u cant find any goals..
life is meaningless when there is no excitement..
life is boring when things ard u has been the same always..
I cant stand boredem(pardon me if spelling is wrong)
well well.. maybe I juz too bored today..
Anyway.. a new yr is starting.. Im gotta graduate any sooner..
What m I suppose to do after I graduate?
Im starting to feel scared.. Im starting to worry
Though it doesnt really bother me now..
but.. there r times I will think..
hey u gotta slack for ur whole life? u've already waste 3 yrs on smt which u dun like..
u still wanna waste time in searching for the right interest or right course for urself?
WAKE UP MEIYING!!!right..
how m I suppose to do?
I really dunno..
Courses I like, I cant get in..
What can I do?
u cant ask me to study hard for the last sem n score well in order to get in to university..
which is unlikely possible..
neither r u going to persuade me to continue studying IT..
WAY NO!!!Who on earth gotta help me but myself?
haizz..
I saw Junhao's blog.. he had a wishlist for santa..
haha.. I gotta write one too..
ehh though I dun believe there is a santa ard..
haa.. nvm.. juz for fun..
here goes..
Xmas Wishlist for Meiying1. Lots n lots of $$
2. A car of my own
3. LV/burberry/dior wallet
4. branded handbags
5. many pairs of pretty shoes/heels/slippers/sandals
6. many pretty clothes
7. many nice/attractive accessories
8. some other wishes which I wan to keep it to myself *grinz*
9. a sweet joyful holiday out of the country with dear..
10. last but not least.. slim downhaha.. Im greedy rite.. *cough*
haha.. I have all that I need.. these r all that I WANT!! extra to my luxury.. hee..
8 months over.. going onto 9th month..
it seems n feel as if it's yrs..
still happy rolling on..
I love that one n only one that melts my heart..
*bleahz* Im filled with love..
let me enjoy these festive holidays..
let me have a wonderful 2006 ahead..
let me happily say gdbye to 2005..
All I wished is happiness ard me.. ^_^
2:36 am by *- icepiano