<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, January 09, 2006


It's been raining ever since last nite until now.. non-stop..
it's such a gd weather to stay home n slp..
today was suppose to be sws main band concert day..
I didn't want to go at 1st coz of the rainy weather..
erm.. but in the end I was being cheated to go down..
some1 juz asked me to go down then after concert will accompany me go walk walk wor..
ehh.. but in the end she didn't.. argh watever huh.. always got stunts de la..
right..
nvm.. I still get to enjoy the concert alittle anyway..
I only went in to listen at the 2nd half.. missed the 1st half..
haha but nvm.. I got in for free.. yeah free concert.. hee

it was percussion ensemble right after interval..
the ensemble was great.. I enjoyed it every much.. well done by our sws percussion
they do rocks.. (not like our youth band de percussion)
especially when u hear the mallets playing together.. it's such a nice combination n coordination from the players..
next was sorcery suite.. nice also.. got power.. oh ya.. I sat at the circle seats.. of coz the sound quality was better..
overall was ok la.. mr ng said it wasn't as gd as before le.. sws somehow or rather lost that kinda sound they used to have it in the past..
encore pieces were all chinese new yr songs.. erm.. boring la.. haha but every1 was like so excited abt it.. wahaha..

after concert we followed mr ng to ang mo kio to eat.. I was with yy n ian on mr ng's car.. mr ng as usual was joking ard with us.. haha abt his sch n stuffs la.. we laugh the whole way through..

oh ya.. this concert surprisingly got many new faces.. there is this 1 boy sitting right beside mr tay, playing 1st along with tay n tan.. right.. mr ng told us that he was so pissed that he scolded mr tay abt it.. he was somehow commenting that mr tay's student paid sch fees so can come in n play in the main band.. swsyouth got so many ppl waiting to come into main band n play.. abit like not fair la.. (he is siding us)
ehh.. not really feel pissed off or anything la.. it's like aiya.. ppl usually have gd relation with conductors does get priviledge de ma.. what to do.. if he can play, I cant say anything wat right.. if he suck, of coz it's really going to be so unfair to us le ma.. we r also waiting for chance to go in main band..

well anyway.. tml gotta go sch.. gotta seriously start on my wdd assignment.. somemore still got wisp assignment on wars.. right it's lame loh.. have to do role play n stuffs.. but my grp hasn't start on any research yet.. hmm gotta die again le la.. -.-'''



1:19 am by *- icepiano