Friday, February 03, 2006
Currently in sch doing AA assignment.. sian.. coz still modelling on the man..
so difficult to get it done with the biped(skeleton).. haiz..
but basically Im here doing nothing also coz my fren haven finish modelling and we cant start our animation yet.. haiz..
the deadline of the assignment was suppose to be today, but becoz it clashes with another assignment, they decided to push back the date to monday.. even so, it may not be possible to complete on time as we need time to render the whole animation..
well.. let's hope we can finish doing loh.. haiz..
dunno how long we r going to stay in this computer lab..
my girlfriends were having steamboat now..
how I wished I could join them.. we only have gathreing once in a while..
haiz..
tml also busy day.. got a feeling that we r going to come back n do the assignment..
argh..
tml morning work, after that go grandma house..
I wanna meet dear after that..
haiz.. where got time..
stupid AA.. so difficult and tricky to do..
compared our work to other classmates in the cohort, I guess ours aint that great..
Haiz.. bored..
hopefully can finish n render everything on time..
6:24 pm by *- icepiano