Tuesday, February 21, 2006
ehh.. hmm..
once again Im so bored now..
I guess this siansation is going to go on for quite some time..
seriously have no idea wat to blog..
*random thoughts flashing in my mind*I guess it's time to start on my revision.. dun wanna fail my last sem..
band is getting more boring every week..
playing the same pieces again n again..
pri sch com work pieces run through again n again too..
abit stupid actually..
next..
BAND FUNDS!!!dunno how many times I had protest abt this..
why muz they start collecting band funds at the end of every yr?
this accumulates to a total amount of $70 of band fund I owe..
(more for the others who didnt pay ever since dunno when)
right.. I can use that amount of $$ to buy more useful stuffs..
or use it to enjoy a gd dinner out with dear..
all right.. this time Im not going to pay anything..
yes.. u hear me.. Im not paying..
why should I pay when there r other ppl who dun pay too..
these ppl owe a big lump sum of $$ which is more than me..
why they dun chase after them..
it's not fair.. u knoe
UNFAIR!!I believe every1 knoe it's unfair.. no one dares to say it..
well it's not as if I cant afford that $5 each month..
but not to the extend of asking us to pay at the end of each period..
this period = months (6 months n above)
it's the same to everyone..
it juz increase to a big lump sum of $$..
terms n condition.. we have to pay them up!!!
how can we students afford that?
hey though I work.. but Im already struggling with my pathetic sum of $$ I earned each month.. I got burdens to pay.. insurance, stupid treatments I sign up n haven pay finish, etc..
it's not a small sum k.. Im still owing them..
I do admit Im spendthrift.. but.. with that extra burden on band fund again..
I doubt I can survive next month..
it's a bit lame when ppl keep saying that we students r rich as we can afford our hp bills, shopping n etc.. but seriously.. no one would 'like' to pay band funds..
anyway.. I have decided not paying..they can go on issue me a warning letter or watever..
I think I cant be bothered le..
10 months already.. going on 11th..
been through so much..
it seems like years to us..
but Im glad we r still together happily..
2 months more to a year..
Im looking forward..
thanx for everything..
u r the only one in my heart..
11:20 pm by *- icepiano