Sunday, April 16, 2006
audition was...
scary..haizz.. initially was suppose to start audition at 2pm.. but in the end they delay until 5pm then I got to audit.. I was so tired n tensed up even my mind was sleeping then..
As I said that my audition piece was Irish tune n lord of the dance..
I played with tremble hands n tone sound..
I sound like shit.. (I guess worse than how I had practiced)
their comment to my 1st piece Irish tune.. phrasing was gd.. tried to do the loud n soft.. yeah they heard it..
comments on 2nd piece: expose my weak points.. got airy sound.. need more prac if gotta perform this piece actually..
scale they only tested me a concert F in larghetto n staccato..
I think quite all right la..
when bernard choi told me play in larghetto, my mind went totally blank..
I forgot what was larghetto..
LOLmy sight read sux to hell..
rhythm wrong, tempo wrong, note wrong..
argh.. damn..
but overall they said all of us passed only 1 failed..
so.. we can join the main band for prac..
YEAH!!I guessed those who went for audition were really happy..
11:11 pm by *- icepiano