<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, June 27, 2006


finally bear bear book out on thur nite..
got to meet him on fri evening..
we went walk walk at suntec n esplanade..
there was outdoor performance..
it was some sort of fire festival so there r ppl performing fire stunts..
it's a short nite..
take a few pictures with my cam..
haha this is how my bear look when he is botak..


at last.. a picture together after so long.. cheeze!


went out with angie n jx on sat..
jx itchy hands wore the 2 caps on us n took a pic..
but it's nice..
sort of like couple caps.. cute n cheerful..


went for movie.. cars again..
watched that the day b4 bear went in tekong..
now we watched again..
it's nice la.. dun mind watching twice though..
b4 that went for dinner at pasta mania at suntec..
all of us ate till full..
had ice cream at ben & jerry's.. jx's treat.. hee
after movie we went chilling out at dxo..
jx had the card so could bring 2 persons in.. so we juz pay for 1..
called a bottle of vohka with a jug of ribena n sprite..
angie was the 1st to get seh.. next me n dear..
wat a bad day..
getting seh is a veri miserable thing..
I thought I was sober.. until dear bring me to stroll, my head juz spins like mad..
vomitted outside esplanade.. argh..
went home after that as dear was seh too..
all of us hang over till the next day..
but I still enjoy myself..
becoz I get to see my bear bear..
becoz I can have my bear bear's company..
becoz I can feel bear bear's hug..
becoz I knoe my bear bear loves me dearly..
smilez.. ^_^



2:13 am by *- icepiano