<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, June 11, 2006


finally I got information abt my studies from acca..
in a dilenma.. wondering whether to study there..
coz it's lecture base.. I dunno if I can cope with it..
was in the campus, like got alot of 'chinese' ppl..
cant imagine myself going to a new environment..
maybe Im juz not used to it..
bear not ard to advice me..
dad stressing me..
me myself still pondering..
wat m I suppose to do?
I thought I wanted to study accounting..
I didnt imagine I will be afraid of failing..
failing in studying the whole course, failing to be a certified accountant?
kind of missing my directions now..
I admit.. I cant settle down..
I admit.. I haven thought of my future..
I admit.. I still dunno wat I wan in my life..

who can guide me?
who can lighten me?
Im juz too dependent.. =(



11:17 pm by *- icepiano