<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, July 23, 2006


argh.. I spend money again..
was out with angie to collect our shoes at far east..
after that went shopping ard..
n didnt expect myself to spend any money today..
coz intially we almost didnt meet up due to some reasons..
but in the end I still bought..
1. butterfly necklace from chomel
2. red polo top from topshop

haiz.. should restrict myself..
but still couldnt help it..
I cant resist the temptation..

------------------------------------------------------

* new blog skin *

finally I finished designing my new blog skin..
actually wanna do on the theme on freedom..
but in the end I named it as * I Miss You *
partly becoz I miss him.. another is becoz I wanna put some words to fill up the empty space which I couldnt find anything to put..
the effect was nice after all..
done many changes to it..
spend me 2 days.. haha..
I like it..
but maybe it's not really ideal for a blogskin..
anyway.. have to thank sharon for her brushes..
if not I wouldnt produce such nice skin.. *grins*
feel free to post any comments if u all want..
*smilez*



3:10 am by *- icepiano