Monday, July 03, 2006
new sch new environment..
seriously.. I didnt like it..
the place is small..
no more big campus, many handsome guys or pretty girls for me to see..
I think Im starting to regret it..
argh.. Im already sian abt the whole thing..
almost or I should say all the students there r foreigners..
Im like the odd one out..
the only classmate I got to know today was a china girl..
she look like a singaporean to me at first..
she dun speak like a china girl either..
anyway.. lesson was damn boring..
that's the whole part Im starting to get sian..
lecture notes in big pile.. thick n heavy.. (not including the textbooks yet)
not only that, it's kinda difficult to study..
lotsa things to memorise.. argh.. I hate memorising..
no more calculations, all theories base.. *sad*
I regretting for getting into this sch..
should have taken SIM in the 1st place..
maybe life will be better there?
haiz..
cant imagine.. I cant think much..
my future seems blur again..
I need motivation..
not verbal encouragement or anything..
sorry dear.. I know u meant well..
but I know the start wasn't pretty impressive already..
so I really couldn't make myself promise u I will do well..
I wondered..
can I do it?
can I manage it?
can I score it?
can I get it?
haiz..
I couldnt see my way out..
11:48 pm by *- icepiano