<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, August 13, 2006


It's a long saturday..
had my student orientation at marina mandarin hotel in early afternoon..
couldnt get there in time by mrt, so I took a cab.. *heart pain*
the orientation was pretty "dry"..
all abt ACCA stuffs.. eg exams entries, syllabus, etc..
after orientation went to walk ard marina sq..
no money.. no fun in shopping at all..
so was juz browsing ard for caps for dear..
saw a veri nice design cap at quicksilver.. but he said he doesnt want it..
after which we went to marina bay to meet his bunk mates for steamboat..
both zheng fa and chong pang were crowded with people..
so the guys changed venue to another steamboat place at marina..
the food was all right..
but I would rather prefer eating bbq cum steamboat then..
luckily we could catch fireworks at the balcony of the steamboat place..
today's fireworks was veri pretty..
I like the star falling kind of fireworks..
it's amazing somehow.. yet it create a veri beautiful scenery..
I pretty enjoyed myself then..
after eating we went to the pub upstairs to chill out..
sang karoke in the hall..
they ordered a barrel of beer..
saw them play 5, 10, 20, dices, black n white guesss..
typical chilling out games..
I felt so sua gu.. dun really know how to play them..
haha..
I guessed I have to socialise more le..

tired now.. came home via cab..
somehow I wish I got car..
how I wish I could drive.. that will save us all the troubles of finding transport back home if we r going back late..
yeah and save money on cab fares.. *argh..*

that's me..

bear always likes to take pic of me..

bear trying to do stunt.. =p

the only fireworks picture I took.. others on video..



3:08 am by *- icepiano