Sunday, August 27, 2006
met dear in the afternoon..
went suntec walk walk..
my hands were itchy again.. bought a mango t-shirt..
there was some event going on.. amazing race asia smt..
yeah saw a grp of ppl doing break dance.. freestyle..
they were absolutely cool.. they dance veri well..
played initialy d at arcade..
dear win me 3 rounds.. *sad*
now he is better than me.. my driving sux..
afterwhich we went to have dinner with my family..
we went to bottletree restaurant at sembawang..
it was pretty near malaysia.. juz a sea apart..
yup.. it is the first time dear is seeing my family officially..
everything was all right..
my parents didnt comment anything..
I know he was feeling stress.. but I think he is coping veri well then..
*smile*
anyway I'll be the next to be stress le.. *sad*
dunno when will it be my turn.. haha..
I guess I'll be more nervous and stress than dear today..
2:54 am by *- icepiano