Tuesday, September 19, 2006
was pretty bored.. so was seeing other ppl's blog..
happen to come across my fren fren's blog..
oh.. envy her so much..
she had so many frenz n family to help her celebrate her bday..
I hope I also have that kind of 'benefit' to celebrate with so many ppl..
esp ur loved ones, dearest frenz n family..
I realised.. Im lack of colours in my life..
knowing how plain my bday was celebrated..
realising that I dun have much frenz ard.. or maybe those who r really concerned abt me..
but I cant compared much either.. though I really envy her of having so many frenz ard her.. at least she dun feel bored like me..
at least I have my dearest bear ard with me..
knowing that Im the most fortunate girl in the world to have the biggest bear's love.. hehe *smilez*
I guess his love was much more than enough than any other kind of love Im receiving.. (but of coz I dun mind more love.. haha ^_^)
haa wondered why Im blogging abt this..
sometimes I really wonder.. I need frenz.. but yet I dun seem to mix with ppl ard me much to get more interaction..
I always cherish my dearest frenz.. those who r close to me..
unless they hurt me in one way or another..
sometimes I felt regretful.. why things had to happen this way to make me lose my closest fren.. or was it been like this all the time that it is just a matter of time that reveals the darkest side of the friendship..
I miss this friendship..
miss those days when we were so close with each other..
sharing anything with each other.. the gd old times..
indeed it somehow change my life a little..
as I said.. it's losing a close fren..
one who understands u.. (much inside out)
one who will goes shopping with u..
one who gossips with u..
one who is ard to talk to u..
'maybe' she will be ard when u need her.. (coz she's always un-contactable)
and of coz not mentioning her bad points which I always tried to tolerate..
maybe this friendship has come to an end.. I dunno..
it really depend on how much effort we r willing to put in to make this friendship happening again..
whether she's still worthy to be my friend.. it's still a ??? in my head..
becoz I do not want a failed friendship again..
gosh.. shouldnt say so much..
haiz..
anyway been wanting to blog abt it for quite sometime le..
always nv wanted to..
anyway life goes on.. *smile*
baby miss bear bear lots..
2:22 am by *- icepiano