Sunday, October 01, 2006
had a long day today..
it's my mom's bday today...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!had family lunch at jack's place at orchard..
ate fillet mignon..
the steak was really thick n tender..
but it's medium cooked.. so still can see that the meat is only half cooked inside.. I should have make it medium well..
had a full course with dessert served too..
was really full after finishing the food..
met dear after lunch..
we were walking ard orchard rd...
I was bag hunting.. cant seem find any nice or suitable one for myself..
accompany dear home after that coz he had to book in later at nite..
went to bedok central to have his haircut first..
then went to buy some tibits for himself at ntuc..
bought our dinner at a nearby coffee shop and went to his house..
his aunt was really friendly..
we had our dinner at the living room..
after which dear had to start packing his stuffs while I sat in the living room watching tv..
didnt have enough slp last nite..
felt really sleepy while I was watching tv..
his aunt later bought satay back for us to eat..
soon dear had to book in le..
so I accompanied him all the way to changi air base..
lucky there is a straight bus there back home..
if not I also wont go all the way there.. it's really veri far from home..
time flies and our weekends end this way..
why cant time delay or stall a little..
haiz..
everytime when dear gets in I will feel so sian..
how long is this going to be..??? argh.. 2 yrs..
right.. ppl say veri fast one.. yeah.. and I really do hope it end faster..
it's quite a torture to only meet once a week..
when u really miss ur dear one so much.. u will knoe how difficult is it to maintain this 'meet once a week' policy..
haiz..
nvm.. dear's bday is coming soon..
my bday surprise for him doesnt seems to go smoothly..
was actually planning to bake a cake for him.. then buy a gift or eat out with him..
but I had failed to bake the cake successfully.. which means my plan was spoiled..
maybe I will drop this idea.. think of smt else then..
maybe I will buy a little cake then spend the rest of the money to buy him a present..
my head is so empty now..
cant think of any great ideas..
hmm.. going to celebrate with him on his next book out le..
left with a week of preparation..
pray hard that I can get the cake done.. if not.. hmmm..
my motive veri simple.. juz want to make him happy specially on his bday..
that's why I wanna make smt special for him..
baked cookies for him le.. so not special anymore..
well.. there's always a way out..
no worries no sweat.. hehe..
* baby misses bear bear.. *
11:58 pm by *- icepiano