<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, October 13, 2006


it's a long day for me..
been working since this morning..
really tiring to stand for a long time..
we had a new set of uniform after the renovation..
it was awful to me.. haa.. though it look smart..
the blouse is grey in colour, matching with a black straight cut skirt..
we have to wear court shoes..
I wore my heels.. the usual old one which I wear for performance..
it has a bit of height..
that explains why my leg hurts when I wear it..
all becoz Im not used to wearing it for long hours.. argh..

today bear bear got a few hrs of night out..
so decided to meet him up after work..
went all the way to tampines to meet him..
at least I get the chance to meet him up for awhile..
if not I gotta wait till sat or sun then can see him le..
missing bear bear syndrome is acting up.. *bleahz*



1:40 am by *- icepiano