Wednesday, November 08, 2006
sick.. flu out of no where
exams r getting nearer day by day
Im still pondering what have I learnt
guess Im still in my wonderland, still dun feel like leaving
can't make myself to concentrate, but Im trying hard
not because Im distracted, but I juz can't seems to put myself into quiet moments and study hard
revision is tedious
though studying is my life, I still hate the idea to study for exams
I knoe I cant escape it, but I dun wan to accept it
however Im still trying to adapt to revisioning
accounts isn't as easy as I thought, yet not so difficult to handle
all u need is to tackle the right method, do practices and understand
actually I didn't regret my decision but thinking " am I up to it? "
first time having such worrying emotions
hope I can pass my exams *a forced smile*
2:16 am by *- icepiano