<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, December 09, 2006


2 papers down.. 1 more to go..

argh not been having much sleep these days due to mugging
accounting papers r killer man
what u understand from ur revision doesnt mean u will knoe what to do when another qn comes to your eyes
been revising again n again. but the content doesnt seems to get into my mind
sleepless nite with endless revision.. in the end I stunt in the exam hall

1.1 financial statements

section A some knoe some dunno
section B, thought I knoe how to do. wrote the format out, fill in the details, in the end didnt knoe that I will get stuck at some of the points of adjustment. in the end I couldnt tally my balance sheet, same goes to cashflow statement. haiz dun wanna talk abt it le

1.2 cost accounting

section A also some knoe some dunno
section B. seems to knoe quite alot, but dunno whether my methods to finding the answer is correct.

so conclusion 50-50 chance of passing
I dun expect much. whether to be a prize winner
I juz wanna pass. borderline also fine
I juz want to get over and done with it as soon as possible

*praying hard*



1:30 am by *- icepiano