Wednesday, February 28, 2007
a complimentary design from valentine's day pictures. didnt know these 3 pictures blend so well with each other. we look sweet. *bleahz*
finally got to book for a seat for computer based exam for my 1.2 module which I had failed. was so afriad that there were no more seatings as my classmate told me there were many ppl applying for it then
so it's time that I should be burying into my books and get into serious revision.
not much update these few days. basically Im slacking all the way since cny.
my friends came over to my house on fri nite to have our mahjong session. we took turns to play. It was just 1 game and I had already lost 10 bucks le. I was the big loser for that match. big hole in my pocket. hahaha so following rounds I watch them play. felt hungry at 6am so we went down to have mac breakfast. it was an exhausting nite as we play till the next morning.
---
24 Feb Saturday
went dear's house on sat evening to 'bai nian' and had dinner with his family. it was the 7th day of the lunar month which they called the 'ren ri' so and it's a tradition that everyone will 'lou hei' on that day. it kinda symbolise that gd luck and fortune will arises. therefore the higher u 'lou', the better luck u get. oh well it's juz a tradition and belief after all but everyone enjoys the process of it. hee.
I had my 2nd round of 'lou hei' with my family after getting back from dear's house then. haha fun fun
and oh ya this year rumoured that the tigers have gd lottery luck and I told my dad abt it. he was asking me to try my luck to buy some toto numbers and see if I will be lucky enough to win it. oh not only me, even angie also kinda attracted to that rumour too. haha
---
25 Feb Sunday
went to k box with dear. I miss singing so much. sing with all the fun and laughters while we disturb each other. sing till we go crazy in the room with all the super high atmosphere songs. too bad my dear isn't great in singing duets, either he cant sing that high like xiong tian ping or cao ge or he not familiar with the songs. I guess the only song we can sing perfectly is 'ni zhui zhen gui'.
" bear u muz go train all the duets then sing them with ur baby next time k? " hee..
next time should try taking pictures, capturing the most wonderful shots while singing. hoho
1:04 pm by *- icepiano