Friday, February 23, 2007
haven been blogging for days. no pictures to upload during this chinese new year. there were quite a few matters that were bothering this new year
caught 'ghost rider' on the eve. it was a great show, but kinda expected the story line. guess already watch too much of the trailer
reunion dinner at my house. simple fare all my mom's and aunt's cooking
every year also the same, so wasn't really looking forward to anything
first day of new year went to uncle and aunt house to bai nian. then went over to grand uncle house for gathering of my mother side relatives. that's when I see my baby cousin
all the little cousins were so cute. why didnt I have any cousins who r of almost the same age as me then. *sad
exam results were out on the second day of new year. spoil my whole new year mood. what's worst when I failed 1 of the module out of 3 I had taken last dec. least is only 1 module, I expected 2 actually. it's juz a pity that I failed by 4 marks. wasn't really disappointed after all, juz that it put me into a spot to decide what should I do to resolve it. whether to get it done over with it asap with the com based exam or revise for the written exam at mid year. oh well.. I really dunno
went over to rachel's house on the third day. watch the guys played mahjong but couldnt join in the fun. I was sitting beside jx, watching him play. his tactics of playing mahjong were pretty interesting, couldnt understand why he played that way most of the time. anyway he was veri lucky to have me sitting beside him, coz I 'wang' him. he won many rounds after I sat down, and it's all big titles
watch 'The Protege' at nite with dear n others at The Cathay. initially wanna catch 7 plus movies but mostly were bad seats so decided on the 9.20pm show
it was a drug related show. hmm it was quite funny somehow listening to their conversation. after all I wouldnt say it's a veri nice show. anyway it's juz an entertainment
1:33 am by *- icepiano