<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, March 18, 2007


haven been blogging for a week. all rite nothing much happen this week for me.
getting closer with friends in saa. Im glad I have more company. life at sch isn't as boring as before.
cbe exam for 1.2 is on fri and I haven start my revision yet. gosh. have to get on with it later and work hard then. hope I dun fail this time round *pray hard*

went out with my dear bear today. went to watch music and lyrics at the cathay. all rite thought is some gd show but yet ended up to be quite a comedy, boring at times. kinda disappointed then. went for our dinner at ajisen. satisfying dinner as we were both veri full.
my initial plan for shopping was ruined as we came out late then. it was a short yet happy saturday for us.

came across a online shopping webbie where they sell unique wired accessories. thought of getting a butterfly necklace for angie from the recent series of design so I bid for it at $55. didnt expect to get it, but still won it in the end. it was nice in the picture, hope the real product will not disappoint me. anyway am pretty excited to see the necklace that I had bidded for, though it wasn't for me after all.

it was comworks'07 performance today. didn't go and watch. hmm..
I realised I miss band. I miss playing my trumpet. I miss playing with the band.
everytime other time I hear band music, I will miss playing the pieces. I will miss how much band had brought me. It brought me my passion, knowledge of music, countless performing experience, dream to perform in esplanade, etc, friends, and of coz my bear bear.
I think band had already became part of my life long time ago, and I simply can't get rid of it. but I had already chose to leave it. still wondering whether was it a wise decision?
but there were too many excuses I find to myself to leave band. maybe the passion is no longer there, is juz that Im used to it. I really dunno.

--



2:25 am by *- icepiano