Saturday, March 10, 2007
Im sick. fever with throat infection. poor thing me was totally weak.
see doc this morning and was told to rest. didnt went for law lecture. the fever was pretty high, I couldn't find the energy to do anything. I wish someone could take care of me at that moment. that's when I feel I really do need someone's care and concern so much. but I was alone all the while then.
wasnt aware I was sick, I even went to IT fair on thur evening together with dear and his platoon mates. wanted to get a speaker for the tv at home. but didnt get it first. walked ard with my whole body nua-ing. I was indeed veri hungry, tired, sleepy and weak.
have our dinner buffet at siam kitchen. I didnt eat much, couldnt really finish up the spicy food. then I knew Im sick. sad..
wanted to take a cab after everything, but the quene at suntec was too long. so we decided to take a bus back to tpy. took a cab from tpy, dear sent me home then.
he helped me bought the speaker and brought it to my house as I was sick, couldnt get out of my house then. yeah and Im veri thankful for that. but maybe I would rather he'll be there to accompany me then. well we dun think in the same way then. he dunno what I want unless I made it clear to him. he cant see through or understand hidden meaning or hints behind. it's me that Im sick. do I really have to make it so clear and tell him that I need ur care pls come and take care of me..?
10:07 am by *- icepiano