Saturday, March 24, 2007
it's is my cbe 1.2 exam today. juz nice clash with my law test. so in the end didnt go my law test and went for the cbe coz I paid for the exam.
ok I failed. got 46 again, same as my written exam. it was total siansation and really upset after that. I knew I cant passed when I got to attempt to the questions. the questions r simplied and easier to attempt to than written exam. but the questions were so tricky. I couldnt made up my decision in choosing my multiple choice answer and I struggled at some calculation questions too. and yeah thought there will be some miracle.
oh well I think I really need to revise thoroughly through the topics again. I guess it was the effort I put in, they were not sufficient enough.
but seriously Im sian and demoralised to study it again le. first time Im failing a subject for more than once. haizZzzz
I need some motivation..
went ard bugis to shop for a pair of matching earrings for angie's necklace. saw my classmates coincidentally at the accessories shop. they were shopping for a bday gift for another classmate of ours. since Im alone so they asked me to shop with them.
yup browsed ard and finally found a pair of nice butterfly earrings for angie. I really do make an effort to find the best for my bestest fren yeah. after all is 21st. hope she will like the pressie I chose. hee =)
12:56 am by *- icepiano