Monday, April 09, 2007
taking a break from maple so decided to come in for updates.
hmm my blog is getting dull due to lack of pictures. I guess I should juz go take more shots when-ever and where-ever I go.
yup u didn't see wrongly, Im back to mapling. hmm but Im not training my priest but helping my dear to train a new spearman. yeah coz his previous spearman was all screwed up so until now he's still stuck at a pretty pathetic level while Im already at 3rd job. so decided to help him train a brand new char which can in par with my char and so we can be the invincible maple couple. wahahaha =p
saturday went out with my family to vivo city. it's the first time my parents are going there. hmm but our purpose was to shop ard for my bro's formal wear. he got to get himself formal wear as he going to receive some award from sch and he didnt have any formal wear at all. neither can he borrow from ppl as he's really big size. for those who came to my house before will have seen my bro. and he finally got himself a long sleeve shirt from G2000. didnt get any bottom though.
we went to the hong kong restaurant Kim Gary for our dinner.
it was the restaurant dear and me went before where they have this special bake rice in the dim sum zhen long.
the quene was veri long when we want to have our dinner then. it was peak dinner hour. and we have to wait for abt an hr till our food was served but I think it's all worthwhile as my family were pretty satisfied with the food which then proved my gd recommendation.
bought a pretty expensive ear phones from best denki at 75 bucks.
yy wanted his earphones back so I had to get myself a new set then.
it was yet another sony earphones I bought which has the same function and design with the one yy lent me, juz that it has an additional retractable case for the earphones which explains why it's so expensive.
sunday morning bring rachel to bishan to reformat her laptop.
continue to shop ard for my bro's formal bottom and shoes. in the end only got his shoes.
met xin together for lunch at thai express. I love thai express.
hmm but abit heartache for spending so much on eating coz I still need to save up for our 2nd anniversary gift.
shall not reveal what I will get for him as I know he will read my blog. actually Im still deciding, whether to get him something special or juz get something that is useful for him.
hmmm ideas anyone? juz pop at my taggy. haha =)
counting down to our 2nd year anniversary -- 12 days
5:03 am by *- icepiano