<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, May 23, 2007


Im going to be super random realising that I haven been blogging for 2 weeks le
actually didn't really have much to blog that's why I wasn't updating. now I see I've lots to write. hmm..

anyways..

exams in 1 and half weeks time. and erm.. I didnt really did my revision.
ok I did some for my 2.3, and together with the revision class I attended, I think Im coping with it.
hopefully whatever lecturer had go through will come out for exams ba. it's my wishful thinking again.
so much so that I do not want to fail but yet Im still slacking at this point of time.
what's with my motivation. argh.
I was really interested, but when the notes and books were in front of me, it's a 360 degree change of my mood to study. the books makes me sick. *hits my head*
working at 3 hrs doesn't really steal much of my time. but maybe it's the wrong timing and my poor time mangement that cause me skipping days of revision time and again.

it's a spending month this time round. not becoz of great singapore sales. it's becoz Im so into online spree-ing nowadays.
hmm Im supporting one of my fren's spree site. and I've been buying clothes for consecutive 3 sprees, coz the clothes are really gorgeous and I really like the outfit. oh gosh, Im broke.
what else. Im also into another site here that sells wired crafts. and her items were so beautiful. I mentioned it some time in my blog before. and finally it's my turn for customization.
I have already given my customization request and now Im waiting for the final product to be out. *excitement*
I juz spend some on my renewal of 1 yr contact lenses and a new pair of spectacles, well my mom paid though.
Im also buying 2 espirit handbags which I will be collecting later too.
and other random stuffs like necklaces, shoes I spend on this month too.
now see why Im so broke.
and hey concidentally Im buying and getting everything this month. else I wouldn't be so tight.
I admit Im a spendthrift. Im trying to control myself le.

nowadays my moodswings are getting terrible. maybe due to some stress or watever. but hey I dun see any stress coming in my way even my exams r coming. hmm.. contradicting huh? *shove my shoulders*
Im trying to control my emotions so as to control my temper too.
hmm probably Im spoiled, probably Im stubborn. I juz want to be myself anyway.
Im not thinking Im right but at least I have my reasonable defence.



12:15 pm by *- icepiano