Tuesday, May 08, 2007
a late update. I think something wrong with blogger. I can't seem to see a proper template for writing the post.
anyway I cut my finger on my first finger on the right. abit lame in typing without my first finger. I shall make it short.
caught 200 pounds beauty on friday at SB.
quite a touching movie at the ending part. inspiring to those who dares to dream.
oh pls.. I will nv encourage a plastic surgery. natural beauty is still the best. what beats when everything in you is real. u can be beautiful if u r hardworking. =) (make-ups r the best tool to ur beauty)
as for myself..
Im satisfied with almost everything except for my awful chubby figure. (Im not greedy)
I wished I am slim.
I'll be going on a slimming programme with my dear. suddenly he wants to train a six packs body. he said he was sick of his big round tummy. awww.. sorry bear. *oppz
oh why not? guys in six packs looks charming and fit to me. *grins
hmm it will only be realistic and successful when provided he remembers his promise to the jogging and gyms on his every book out. (he always say but nv do it, we always find excuses haa)
hope Im a step nearer to see myself slimming down. =)
2:11 am by *- icepiano