Saturday, May 12, 2007
yeah! I got my new spectacles.
oh.. I love this spec that me and my dear choose. I think Im going to wear that quite often. it's really nice I thought.
dear also made a new spectacles. cool. though I prefer him in another one which gives him another look.
should take a shot of us in our new specs. recently no cam whoring, so bored. *hmph*
Im so tired.
my revision is not even a quarter done. I think Im seriously running out of time.
but Im still slacking, I can't find that motivation to study.
hmm it seems like nothing is getting into my head.
but I think I should start to buck up myself and get down to my thick notes.
my cross stitch for him is not done yet either. left with the girl's face.
Im stuck at it. not becoz I dunno how to stitch but I guess I simply have to leave it aside till I finish my exam.
it's better to concentrate after that. it's a whole lot of effort in there so I dun want to jeopardise it.
wait for another month to my complete work. *smilez =)
2:09 am by *- icepiano