Friday, June 15, 2007
ahh. didn't update for coming to a month le.
really busy and stagnant during this period.
finally I have finished exams a week ago.
hmm ask me how confident m I to pass the papers, seriously I dun think I can make it.
thinking that I didn't really put in effort to do early revision, and the papers were really tricky. even the tips that the lecturer gave were useless. none of the topics came up. u cant imagine how much disappointed we were when we saw the surprise paper.
haiz I guess the examiners r making life tougher for us, purposely want to make us join the new syllabus of ACCA.
after long waiting, I finally got my edynae customization done.
hehe the piece is really beautiful when I got to see it personally.
I was really satisfied with the end result. I definitely wear the necklace very often. =)
P.S: Do not copy the design wor. I put here let you all see see only. =p----
I also got myself an earrings from Tzarist. it's nice too.
Im really into e-shopping recently. but at least do know how reliable the site you source huh. but I believe most of them are really real and reliable. just be a rightful buyer and the seller will provide you with the best e-service they can give.
at least I enjoy my shopping experiences with various of them.
do check out their site yeah. =)
----
3 weeks of holiday. hmm really dunno how Im going to spend it.
1 week gone, left 2 weeks.
I guess just slack ard at home or enjoy shopping during this GSS season.
2:46 am by *- icepiano