--
I like this picture. why ? he look so cute with the food. haha!
--
zhi lian time - I look tired.. =\
--
random pictures.
(taken on last sun when I was out with my besties for shopping, this is at forever21)
----
---
--
oh I juz started watching this show, 换换爱. starring Rainnie Yang, He Jun Xiang and Wang Chuan Yi.
it's such a funny, cute, romantic, touching show.
the funny part juz make me laugh out of no where. and it's already 3 or 4am. haha
the characters are juz so cuteeeee...
touching becoz the lines they said in the show really will make u cry. I cried k. =(
Im juz going to go crazy catching this show. now that Im stuck at ep5. got to wait week by week for it to be upload onto youtube.
internet really do wonders man.
now that we dun need to buy vcds or dvds, u can catch your favourite show/movie on sites like eg.. youtube
hmm anyway other than this, Im also catching 微笑Pasta on SCV. nice show also, but I prefer 换换爱 more.
I juz finish 'My Girl', the korean show that was telecasted quite sometime ago. nice nice!
I juz love watching idol show.
more nice ones coming up. it shall be endless watching tv sessions.
haa I should also add on to my friend test, my fav past time also include watching tv. that's why my bear call me 'TV zombie'
wahaha.. *winks*