<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 14, 2007


ahh.. suddenly I become tuition teacher.
Im giving tuition to 2 kids, p1 and k2 and Im teaching chinese.
this assignment is given by the agent. she called me and asked if Im interested.
and.. I didnt really think abt the consequences and everything and juz accepted it.
Im starting to regret a little.
really.

1st lesson was quite.. all rite.. the kids were not playful surprisingly.
the p1 girl is veri guai. but she is kinda quiet, pretty hard to get her involve in conversation to reply my questions. haiz.. maybe she's see me as a stranger since it's the first lesson.
but at least she understand me in chinese. the k2 boy doesn't. arghh
I speak to him in chinese he nv reply me, only when I speak to him in eng then he will reply me.. but reply in eng.
haiz.. my confusion now is.. I not up to the standard to TEACH chinese. my ability is only for self writing and speaking man.

now is a headache to think of how to teach them man.
Im pretty interested to teach them. as in like they dunno u can teach them till they knoe. it's a great accomplishment man.
but it's so hard. now then I realised how hard is it to educate a little kid. *wondering how m I going to teach my kid in future.

Im so inexperienced. I have really no idea on how to go abt teaching them chinese.
maybe teaching math is a better choice. coz it's easier to interest them with numbers.
chinese to kids who speak english most of the time/all the time, is a torture.
so.. 1st thing 1st I must interest them.. it's really going to be tough.

I hope I can do a gd job here.
but actually if I knoe that teaching such really small kids gotta need so much techniques and efforts, I wouldn't take up this assignment.
studying time already not enough for my own acca work le. still gotta spend time find techniques, think abt how to teach, how to interest them, how to give effective teaching, etc.
argh.. I dun think I will be doing this for long.
I need time to study. I really gotta study. I dun wan to fail again also.
time management to me is tough too. =(



3:47 pm by *- icepiano