Saturday, September 01, 2007
been sick these few days. thanx to the great changing weather.
anyways dun have much updates these days. been busy settling down with sch stuffs after knowing my bad results.
until now also haven really start my revision. gosh.
everything is clashing up together. tutorials, tests, revision, argh. where got time.
anyway today juz had audit test. indeed brief studying makes no use. I was really crapping my way through the whole paper. am sure going to fail it, it's not in our grades anyway.
Im so happy that my bear came pick me up after my test tutorial and send me home.
had supper at the coffee shop near my house and went home then. *sweet sweet*
thanx bear bear *muacks =)
--------
forgot to mention that I went to watch fireworks with dear bear on 18 Aug(Sat).
it was fireworks from the china group. we went there at abt 7.30pm but the places where u can watch fireworks are already crowded.
so we decided to make our way to one fullerton there. kinda crowded too but we still manage to squeeze our way and find a spot at the starbucks.
waited for the fireworks to start at 9pm but fireworks did not appear, only till 9.15pm then the lights were off and the fireworks then create a beautiful picture in the sky. I have no pictures but videos. =(
--
life's kinda dull this week. hope it will be better tml. it's the weekends. =)
been researching on chalets. Im going to book a chalet to celebrate my 21st bday.
but sadly, quite a few chalets are fully booked. (fully booked even when I m 3 months early? arghh)
now I can only hope I can book aloha loyang.
hopefully I can get the desired chalet unit.
no civil servant discount. urghh.. =(
1:58 am by *- icepiano