<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, September 28, 2007


finally I got to update after so long.

juz taken my 1.2 cbe exam in the morning. and.. FINALLY I PASSED!
after the 4th try I finally passed the exam. I was really relieved and happy.
now left 3 more to go.

anyways
monday evening had a celebration for bei's bday.
was shopping for her gift and saw bee working at isetan orchard shu umera.
so was telling her that I still do not know how to apply liquid eye liner so she volunteered to help me draw.
and in the end she cleanse my whole face and re-apply the make up on my face. her colleague also helped. the whole outlook look really gd. I love it! =)
anyway bought bei a shu umera eyeliner and famous amos cookies as gift.
went to fish and co. glass house for dinner. really nice ambience there. the lightings r dim but yet cozy. great to take pic without flash.
we had dinner together with her sec sch frenz. then start snapping pictures abit here and there.
sorry bei, cant accompany u on ur actual bday.
hope you enjoy ur bday yeah?

Happy birthday!!









3:16 am by *- icepiano