Sunday, September 09, 2007
finally it's confirmed.
I had booked aloha loyang chalet on 7 & 8 Dec to celebrate my 21st bday.
too bad it's not actual bday. I believe no one will turn up if I celebrate it on weekdays.
dear friends.. do mark these dates on ur calendar, keep urself free wor. * I knoe Im quite early to inform. haa but Im anixious and excited abt it already.
anyway official invitations will only be sent 1 month plus before that. =)
do check ur emails or hp during that period *winks*
---
tiring day. shopped orchard with my dear bear.
hmm feel so broke so didnt really enjoy shopping. wanted to buy espirt de stuffs so I have to save abit for this week in order to get what I want.
arghh got addicted with the sunglasses from espirt too. so many things want to buy but no money. *bites*
it's the sunglasses try-out time =p * i like the first 2 *
my shopping result for the day - anna sui liquid eye liner
hmm this is actually not within my 'wishlist' for the month wor.
anyway I think I need to apply some dark and obvious eye lining to enhance my eyes. they look so small.
so yeah.. girls.. hmm..
anyways..
there's a lion dance competition at ngee ann city.
we did see the lion dance competition on wed nite when we were at orchard too. it was semi-finals then.
today was the finals.
pretty cool to see it live. u dun get the same effect from watching it on tv.
it's really stunting to see these people performing lion dances.
it does need some wushu skills to perform well. now then I realised. haa..
------
outdated post ~
look at this bunch of a dozen of donuts. guess how long did I quene for them?
it's only 15-20 mins.. moreover it's a Saturday at abt 7 pm.
hmm anyway I quened them at the suntec branch.
I think suntec branch is more efficient, more productive, better service, everything there is better than the raffles city branch.
so if u really dying to get these donuts, and u do not wish to wait too long for them.. go to the suntec branch.
and they do have a new flavour? raspberry chocolate?? hmm
------
this is a super outdated post. only got to upload these recently. * im lazy
below is a college of pictures of the tamiya exhibition at millenia walk on the day I went for fireworks.
it's pretty cool to see these miniature models. it's kinda amazing. they look so real to u though they r so small.
I can't resist the temptation to snap a few shots. still got to save some space for video recording of fireworks then.
was trying out the 'add video' function.
it's so troublesome. have to wait so long for it to upload. so I decided to abort the uploading since Im already finishing with my post.
it's pity that I can't upload the video of fireworks. =(
4:14 am by *- icepiano