Thursday, October 25, 2007
boring weekdays.
met up with bear on mon and shopped ard city hall.
topshop was having sale and I grab a top there =)
wanted to get a esprit sling bag too.. hee
dinner at thai express marina sq. we ordered the tom yum steamboat.
veri small portion and it's not enough to fill our stomach.
in the end we order kang kong and bbq chicken, and it juz fill our stomach.
spend over $40 for the dinner despite we had no money.
hmm following weeks are going to be tough.
while on the shuttle bus to city hall.
tue is even more sian
met up with him again in early afternoon before F7 tutorial.
we were wondering ard bugis like homeless kids.
and ended up slacking at inter-continental hotel lobby. =/
I was feeling pretty uneasy hanging ard there as it's not a place for us.
and bear kept saying we could stay and the people will not chase us.
anyways we head to national library and I had a small nap there before leaving for sch while bear engrossed with the books.
these showed how boring we were.
I was feeling really sian. monkey face =p
-------
hmm I think I haven mention this.
I almost met up with an accident near my sch. I escaped from that.
it's really heart wrecking to witness that accident. my soul was half gone.
the accident happened after I crossed the road barely within 5-10 seconds.
I turned my head ard after hearing a loud 'bang' behind me.
the man who was knocked down was already on the top of the car's bonnet.
I was lost at that moment and at the next second, someone(I think it's that man who was knocked down) flew and knocked onto another walking passenger.
however, after the car drove away, I saw another motorist lying beside the bike in the middle of the road. *ahhh
I was stumbled. many ppl came out from the coffee shop to check what's going on.
someone was holding on the phone, and I guess he's calling for help.
I was late for lesson, so I didnt have time to stay and watch the after scene.
sound of siren was heard 15 mins later after I reached the classroom.
I couldn't concentrate for the first half of the lesson. kept thinking abt the accident.
lesson ended at 10pm.
I still have to cross over that road in order to get to the station.
they had cleared the area, but the accident bike was parked beside the traffic light.
I was too afraid to cross over that I had to walked between two of my classmates.
there were blood stains seen on the road. I wondered how were the casulties?
I didn't see any news on the papers the following days.
I guess the accident wasn't really serious and most probably settled.
- Im really lucky.
2:05 am by *- icepiano