
---
--
-* finally I uploaded the pictures of my perm.
ahh I got my perm, is big curls.
actually I love the curls. it's smt that I expected.
but didnt knoe the curls are so big, close to wavy and seems quite straight.
I guess this perm will not last as long as I want it to be.
anyways.. the stylist charged me 190 at first but after giving him that shock look, he reduced the price by 5 bucks to $185. and I bought a hair gum in addition of $25. ahh $210!!!
*feel so heart pain, coz I think this $210 hair will last me for 6 mths. *sad sad*
it's already the 3rd day and I feel the hair look a little straight at the back as there are not much curls. the stylist couldn't anything more than that coz he said my hair is too thin, if I do smaller curls I will look super matured and wont look as nice.
dunno izzit also becoz I washed my hair. ahh the stylist didnt remind me not to wash and my fren said it was ok.
anyways what's done is done, I can only take gd care of the hair.
hope it will at least last me 3 mths.
I may try the other stylist my aunt recommend next time, if I have the money. and of coz, with my hair thicker to support the curls.
last shots of straight hair
my permed hair. omg I look soo matured!
---
--
-
*tuesday*
sch in the morning.
first time tidying my permed hair. it really gotta take some time.
I'm not used to it yet. the hair is really very dry thus I can't comb it.
the urge of combing my hair is so overwhelming as the curls are so dry that I wan to comb it neat and smooth. but I can't!
anyway kept twisting my hair to make sure the curls look curly.
my dear bear kept saying that I was too paranoid. the curls juz look great on me.
I guess he was sick of me complaining abt the hair.
anyway we went to get his passport before going for our cny shopping.
he wanted to get a pair of brown jeans from buffalo which cost $138 and a pair of addidas shoes at $141. but both items were out of his budget. haha so we shall continue our shopping on sat.
and as for me I got to fancy on a top at buffalo in orange colour.
the skirt I wan from porpourri is in shades of pink and I dunno if the colours are matching. but both get to compliment each other. how I wish there are other colours for the top where I can one to match with the skirt I want.
tuesday offer on waffles *yummy*
that hello kitty pouch is my ds lite pouch. he was playing my ds.
is not becoz he is girly. hee -*