<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, April 07, 2008


finally a decent update. i got loads of pictures to upload.
it's really tiring to edit the pictures, it takes time.

*29 March

went to lim chu kang early in the morning to pray my grandparents. it was qing ming once again.
my aunt who can drive was sick that day so end up I was the driver of the day other than my dad.
it was great to drive without my dad's supervision. (at least I wont be worrying too much when Im driving)
had to go to bishan and amk first before heading to lim chu kang. it was great to drive on the road as there were not many cars since it's only 5 plus in the morning.
I wished I had another chance to drive again. =p

---
bday celebration for angie and bee.
we had lunch at fish & co @ suntec. yang zhong wei was having his signature session at the fountain at the same time. ;)
I was very busy the past few days doing up the cards for the girls.
it was a great effort I think. haha I suddenly feel Im gd at art. lol *bleahz

my beautiful art piece -`


after the lunch it was time for the cut cake session. I snapped quite a few pictures.


a couple of pictures with yingxin.
(oh the flowers were from rachel to the bday girls. we merely taking pictures with it)


lastly the grp photos of the day



anyways.. we were going for a photoshoot at 'picture me' at suntec.
it was rachel's idea. they are coming out with theme for the shoot and we are going to have 2 different shoots.
after much disagreements and discussion we have finally come out with the glamour and retro theme. (im sorta having headache looking for the retro theme outfit)

not to less out my own pictures`!


i heart this picture-`


---

*23 March

it's been a tedious week with lessons cramping these few days.
had a full day class on thurs nite, gd fri, sat nite and sun morn. I barely had slp.
had sun morn lesson till abt 2pm then went to met bear.
we went to shop for yiling's bf present as i'll be going to her bday party with others later at the ocbc bungalow at pasir ris.
how sweet it is to have a bday near ur loved ones. they r only by a difference of 2 days, can celebrate together. =)
we got yiling a fossil's wallet earlier.

I remember I was soo tired that I fall asleep at intercontinental's lobby seat and was being said by some waitress at the lounge bar.
I was damn pissed off then. I was barely closing my eyes. arghh..

anyway still got to take some decent pictures before that.







---
I seriously dun rem which date exactly we went to this place. it was juz some day after my work at taka. haha
have been seeing the mini vintage bus at a place in some tv program but I didnt know where was it until I went to check up on this place called dempsey hill.
and I found that the place was the one I was looking for.

hmm it's pretty near to botanic gardens, somewhat across the street.
we took a bus down from orchard and alighted at the bus stop where I spotted the red hot design signboard.
and we were having a hard time locating where's ben and jerry.
the road is pretty bumpy but we had no choice but to keep walking.
finally got to spot ben and jerry. haha so we slacked at the place for awhile.
(it's better to go to the place by car as the rd is really bumpy and we gotta climb up some hill if it's by foot. thus it was raining before that, we could smell a stench while walking up. there were quite a few trees planted there which explain why there's a smell)

anyways, other than ben and jerry, there are other restaurants available at the place. i think the place has a pretty nice ambience to dine out. =)


---

btw I wished to sell away a coach coin purse. it's brand new.
my aunt bought for me from the singapore airport the other time as I told her I would like to get one coach purse. but unfortunately she got the wrong colour for me thus I m selling it away.

Im holding the HAMPTONS OPTIC SIGNATURE MINI SKINNY - silver/ivory/raspberry.
currently I haven took any real life picture of it. here's the link to the purse.

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10817&category_id=47
(pls click on the pink colour icon to change for view)


it was nicely wrapped with the coach protective paper but no tag was attached at the time I received already. I suppose the sales personnel had removed it. Im still having the receipt thus it can prove its authenity.

dear frenz, pls help me to advertise if possible.
or anyone interested do tag me too. thanx =)

------

hmm wasn't happy for the previous week. suddenly many problems bombing me.

I realised a relationship doesnt concern only the 2 of us.
it's true that problems are surfacing but they are external.
I dunno if it will affect us in future but I knoe he is willing to face it with me.
I think I should be contented since we have come so far.
we got to go through all these thicks and thins together.
all I wished the problems can be solved one day whether be it a day, a month, a year or even more. I hope it will not be too tough. =/

friendship is pretty fragile actually.
u think they understand u but actually they do not.
or was it me who is the one that is having problems?
i think i juz feel im being left out.

----



5:46 am by *- icepiano