<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7318614?origin\x3dhttp://icepiano.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, May 22, 2008


finally a decent dating.
now my bear is so free as he is clearing his leave while waiting for his ORD in june.
whee~
but.. he may be going overseas for further studies. =(
how I wish he need not go to a faraway place and leave me here. but I think the possibility is pretty low.
and it will be like a 3 yrs of separation? how can I survive with that?

speed racer show at marina square.
it was a nice show. car shows are exciting. quite a crappy show somehow.
that's the show that feature Rain, the korean star.
gd story line, worth watching.

twist!


*bang bang* wahaha..


------
some over due pictures gotten from simiao during the primary school gathering.
vanity girls =p




------

on another note, my dad had changed his van to a car. YEAH!
it's a coming to 20 yrs old car, nissan sunny.
though it's not a new car, it's still a car, and finally I got to drive a proper car.
however, I got to convince my dad with my acceptable driving skills before he allows me to drive alone. it's gotta be a tough one as my dad has veri high expectations in driving.
oh well, hope I can get his license soon so that I will be able to drive to anywhere I like with my bear.
touring ard singapore will be more convenient then. =)



1:36 am by *- icepiano